- Born and raised in in Southern California
- Currently resides on the road in his 32' fifth wheel with his wife, Nadyne, and their Cairn Terrier, Lucy
- Novelist, blogger and photographer
- Has completed six mystery novels and has begun his seventh
- Six books of poetry and photography published
- Published a poet's guide to poetic forms
- Poem purchased by textbook publisher McGraw-Hill
- Articles and writing guides published on the Yahoo! Contributor Network
Until his recent retirement, Jack was the Service Manager at Western Paper Distributors in Denver, Colorado. His background includes several years of business development and over thirty years in the computer industry. During his long career Jack has had many articles published in various print and web magazines and journals. Now enjoying a full-time RV lifestyle, Jack has had much more time to write, relax and take incredible photos.
Jack had his first poems published at age 10 when his fifth grade teacher submitted two pieces that were accepted by a literary magazine. Since then Jack has written poetry off and on throughout his life, taking it up seriously in the summer of 2007. Since then, he has published over 350 poems, many with photographs. Though each piece can stand on its own, both the poem and photo are enhanced through their pairing.
Jack began taking photos while in grade school with his first Brownie camera. It was given to him by his grandmother and used black and white film. He has used various cameras over the years, and presently uses a pair of high-tech Sony digital cameras. As with his poetry, Jack prefers interesting takes on commonplace themes, and especially loves nature and landscapes..
In April, 2013, Jack began writing his first novel, which was completed later that year. Several sequels have been completed, continuing a mystery series with retired detective Pat Ruger as the protagonist.